In pursuit of balanced business development and sustainable business operations, Tex Year's general manager has formed and signed the Tex Year Corporate EHS Policies. Externally, we are committed to protecting our environment and maintaining community safety. Internally, we ask our employees to strengthen their expertise and specialties. We are committed to creating various ecofriendly products that benefit the general public while taking EHS as a basic consideration for our sustainable business operations.
For corporate social responsibility,please refer to “Investor Relations”→“Corporate Governance”→“Articles of Association & Important Regulations”
- Regulatory Compliance：All of our company's products, activities, and services are in compliance with government EHS regulations, environmental regulations, and other requirements.
- Risk Management :Reducing EHS risk and relevant impact on personnel and environment.
- Continuous Improvemen：Performing periodic reviews on management performance and maintaining a continuous commitment to the ultimate objective of zero disasters, zero accidents, and zero pollution.
- Educational Training：Allowing all staff members to understand company policies and corporate social responsibilities to the stakeholders. Educational training is also provided as necessary.
- Customer Satisfaction：Devoting time and effort to realize our commitment to our customers and allowing customers and suppliers to understand our company's EHS policy.
- Making improvements to our manufacturing process schedule to put energy resources into full play while reducing carbon emissions on a grand scale. Gradual carbon reduction over the years is also incorporated into our management objective to fulfill our corporate social responsibility.
- Office air-conditioning temperature is adjusted to 25°C to reduce excessive carbon emissions.
Waste Reduction - Waste Sorting
- Promoting garbage sorting and setting up recycling bins to reduce waste.
- Promoting the reduction of disposable tableware to reduce domestic waste.
- Business waste generated from the company is controlled in accordance with management practices and is sorted and stored in accordance with its chemical properties. A legal contractor is entrusted with waste removal and clearance.
- Tex Year is committed to providing company products without Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) as listed by Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
- Tex Year strictly abides by the green environmental protection rules of the EU RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) and promotes green procurement management. Materials provided by our suppliers are strictly forbidden to contain harmful substances (such as lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, PBB, and PBDE). Likewise, we are also committed to not using raw materials containing harmful chemicals during the manufacturing process.
Emergency Response Training
- In response to potential and actual accidents or emergencies, we have provided an effective emergency response training program and procedure to address problems in their early stages. In this way, we can prevent or reduce the impact that accidents or emergencies have on our company, nearby personnel, financial property, and the overall environment.
- We provide our employees with preliminary firefighting training.
- We cooperate with the fire brigade to provide our employees with fire alarm evacuation, first aid, and other relevant training.